12/31/11

Standalone Reading Challenge


I know, it's my forth challenge and I'm going to have hard timr to keep with all of them- I just can't resist it! I'll have to push myself harder, even though it's going to be a tough year. (Hopefully, better too)

So, in this challenge: 
15 YA standlone books that are released between during 2012. 

For more details, you can check I like these books or IceyBooks, thank for Britta & Hafsah for hosting this challenge! 

The list of the books I'm planning to read for the challenge: (it may change)
1. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith 
3. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
4. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson 
5. Isla and Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins 
6. Revived by Cat Patrick
7.  Fracture by Miranda Megan
8. Where It Began by Anne Redisch Stampler
9. Don't Breath a Word by Holly Cupala
10. Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
11. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
12. Dead To You by Lisa McMann
13. Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
14. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
15. First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky


Rose

1 comment: