I'm probably the last blogger to do a post for the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012. Well, in Israel, midnight is going to be in 2 hours and 43 minutes (from now) so I think it's the perfect time to do this post.
Technically, I don't celebrate New Year. We have the our dates, with Rosh-Hashana at September, by the Jewish tradition. Since we follow the calender of the world, it means something when a year pass and another begin.
In 2011, things happened:
* I got a driving license.
* I celebrated my 17th birthday.
* I opened a blog.
* I wrote some reviews.
* I got to know some new friends both in real life and twitter.
* I read so many great books.
* I completed my first story.
* I started writing a new one.
* I failed.
* I started writing a new story.
* I stopped writing. I still hasn't written since then.
* I took a course for university's requirement.
* I experienced some family issues in a short time.
* I have grown up.
In 2012, I'm going to:
* Celebrate my 18th birthday.
* Join the Israli armi.
* Read some great books.
In 2012, I hope I'm going to:
* Read some more great books.
* Keep up with my challenges. (See them here)
* Keep up with blogging and reviewing.
* Write. A lot.
* Have fun with my friends.
* Meet some great people.
* Grow up.
And some of the amazing books I've read in 2011:
I have read 70 books- 25,103 pages this year. And of course I have my favorite books.
I hope 2012 will be a better year than 2011 for all of us! Happy New Year.
P. S. Right now 2 hours and 5 minutes left! Lol.