12/31/11

The 2012 TBR Pile Challenge


There are some books I've been wishing to read for a long time. However, every time I want to order a book, there are some pre-orders with great prices or a new one I want. 2012 here and I decided to read them along the new releases. 
Thank to Adam from the Roof Bean Reader, I'm going to join this challenge and try to do my best to keep up with it! The goal is to read 12 books from TBR list.

The books I'm going to read as part of the challenge: 
1. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
2. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
3. North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
4. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
5. Levitathan by Scott Westerfeld
6. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
7. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
8. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott 
9. A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
10. Stray by Rachel Vincent
11. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
12. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 

Two more: 
13. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
14. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Rose

1 comment:

  1. Ender's Game and Jane Eyre are fantastic! I've had Leviathin, The Book Thief, and I Am Number Four on my shelves for a long time, too, but they didn't make the challenge list this year. Maybe I'll read some (or all) of them this year anyway. Looking forward to your reviews - good luck!

    ReplyDelete