11/18/11

Wishlist Challenge 2012

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

The wishlist challenge:
Read 12 books (one for every month of the year) that you would like to read, but don’t already have on your shelves.
Come join the challenge at Leeswammes' Blog!

The books I'm planning to read in 2012, as part of the challenge: 
1. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore.
2. A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks.
3. Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen. 
4. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
5. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. 
6. The Karma Club by Jessica Brody. 
7. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta.
8. Divergent by Veronica Roth.
9. Battle Royale by Koushum Takami. 
10. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin.
11. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
12. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott.

Rose

4 comments:

  1. That's a great list, Rose! I have a copy of Battle Royale, it's going on my TBR challenge, for books that I do already own. :-)

    Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Some of them I wanted to read a long ago, so I hope the challenge will make me do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'm going to tell you my opinions of each book that I know of on your list (take it with a grain of salt)...
    1. I truly enjoyed this book and need to pick up the second one. The movie made me read the book.
    2. This book is super good. I cried harder reading this than when I watched the movie. It's so much better than the movie. I've banned Nicholas Sparks books unless I'm in the mood for a tear-jerker.
    4. Again, this is a series I really enjoyed. It has a good plot set in a dystopian future.
    5. Hated it. I'm not a sci fi person nor am I an Orson Scott Card person.
    8. I actually need to read this book as well.
    10. Also on my to-read pile.
    11. This book pulled me in immediately, and I read it in one sitting. I still can't figure out why it captivated me so much, but I enjoyed it. I'm going to read the second one soon...

    Hope my ten second reviews help motivate you to read the books...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thank you so much for sharing your opinion. Haha, loved to read them & I'm glad to see you've enjoyed most of them.
    Now I know at least 6 books are worth reading!
    Btw, I heard some good & not-so-good reviews about The Forest of Hands and Teet so I couldn't decide if to read it. I hope I will!

    ReplyDelete