11/11/11

TGIF (1)



My first TGIF! I have always wanted to take a part but haven't had the chance yet. So, the question of the week is: 


Love-Hate Relationship: Which characters from a book do you love to hate?



I usually don't hate people. I mean it- I might even defend on a person who needs to be hated. However, there are times you WANT to hate someone, and here is my answer: 







Voldemort. Snape. Draco Malfoy. Countless more characters in this amazing series. The three I have mentioned are the ones I hated the most. Well, maybe at the end I felt sorry for them more that hatred but during seven books, we learned these are the bad guys. Besides, it's always fun to hate the man without the nose! 









I tried to find more books to talk about them but I can't think of any right now. The bad guys are.. just bad, no special hatred for anyone lol.

Have a great weekend! (:
Rose.


1 comment:

  1. Voldemort/Snape are popular picks for this week's feature! And I can completely understand why; great pick!

    My TGIF

    ReplyDelete