11/27/11

In My Mailbox (5)


Hey guys! IMM is a post we share the books we got this week. You can include the books you bought, borrowed from the library or from a friend. Visit The Story Siren for more details and for seeing all the amazing blogs that participate. 


Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally. 

I was reading this one yesterday, it's awesome. I loved it and probably would publish a review soon. 

1984 by George Orwell

It's not as good as I hoped so, but I'm still reading.


It's only two books this week. I thought I'd get Shatter Me by now, but I didn't get it yet. Next week will be hopefully better. Have an amazing week and leave a link for me of your IMM post(:

Rose 

7 comments:

  1. 1984 was one of those classics that I had to read in school. New follower. Been hearing very good things about Catching Jordan. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, hope Shatter Me arrives soon! :)

    I definitely need to read 1984. I don't remember reading it, but I THINK I might've.. lol.. have to revisit that.. :)

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog today Rose! Ahh two books I haven't read, but looking forward to seeing what you thought of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by! (:
    1984 is one of the books that most of us plan/ed to read someday. I thought time came!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to read 1984 when I was in school and I hated it, along with Brave New World. After that I refused to touch another dystopia until The Hunger Games. Now I'm addicted to the genre.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I JUST finished Catching Jordan and it's AMAZING!!!! Hope you like it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I understand why you hated it. However, I don't think it is that bad, while there are so much better books in the genre.

    ReplyDelete