1/15/12

In My Mailbox (10)


IMM is a feature hosted by Kristi from The Siren Story, which helps bloggers to share the books they've got.

I visited the library finally and found some great stuffs- Are you ready to see some Hebrew covers?


צילה (צלה) של הרוח         משחקו של המלאך

The Shadow of The Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. I have already read this one but I had to borrow it again for mom. I think I might read it again in Hebrew since the last time it wasn't that clear in English. Amazing book!

The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. This time is a book for me. It is a companion book for "The Shadow of The Wind" and I can't wait to read this one!



            הוסף לסל את סיפור אהבה בלתי נשכח / ניקולס ספארקס



Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway. I heard some good things about this one. I actually borrowed it for my sister but I think I'd better check it out first.

A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks. Do I really need to say more than that? Already read this one- review will be posted later this week!




Purchased: 

Other Words for Love

My copy of  "Other Words for Love" by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal looks amazing. I can't wait to read the book (:

What's in your mailbox? Please share! 
Rose

16 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to hear what you think of OTHER WORDS FOR LOVE, because I've been thinking for a loooong while whether to get a copy or not. ;)

    Enjoy!
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved A Walk to Remember. Nicholas Sparks is one of the few authors who can make a bawl fest out of my reading days. His books are so good, but I can't handle the tears. Great books this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other Words for Love sounds amazing! Hope you'll enjoy it!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't there were Hebrew edition of these books. I've always like the look of the Hebrew alphabet. Enjoy!

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I loved Shadow of the Wind. I wonder how the experience will be different reading it in a different language.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Other words for love looks great! Enjoy :)

    My Mailbox
    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to read Other Words for Love! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting covers :) Hope you enjoy everything!

    Shorskie's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Other Words for Love! Happy Reading

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVING the Hebrew covers. Very cool.

    And (the movie version of) A Walk To Remember makes me bawl every time. I just love it so!

    Be prepped to laugh your noggin off with Audrey, Wait! It's a goodie.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read The Shadow of the Wind 5 years ago while in South America and I loved it! Read both in Spanish and Italian, I liked the translation better than the original (yup, sometimes it happens)
    Nice IMM!

    I'm a new follower and here's my IMM:

    Lisa O. @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  12. some truly beautiful covers . I'm a new follower here is my IMM http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow cool covers!! Awesome haul this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's always interesting to me to see covers in other languages! New follower here! Here is my IMM: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-3.html...would love it if you stopped by for a follow back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love *love* Audrey, Wait! It's one of my all time favorite books. I didn't even know there was a Hebrew version- that's so cool! I hope you love it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great books, hon! Audrey, Wait and Other Words For Love are both fabulous. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete