1/22/12

Audrey, Wait! & The Angel's Game

I wrote two short reviews in Goodreads and thought I'd share with you. Both these books were good! (:
(No IMM post this week :( Let's hope for a great one in the next week!

Audrey, Wait!Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was a great surprise to find this one in the library. I still ask myself why I found it in the "kids' section" while this book is not meant for kids.
The translation wasn't that good, I could feel that the original language was a lot better than the Hebrew words, but I enjoyed this book.
I liked the story, it was nice to read about that funny situation. It has origianl plot and well-built characters.
It's one of the book that I was thinking for the whole book about a friend that I-HAVE-TO-GIVE-HER-THAT-BOOK. She hasn't read it yet, can't wait for her to!
If you are in the mood for an hilarious, comedy book, go try this one. I don't think you'll regret it.


View all my reviews

The Angel's GameThe Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While "The Shadow of The Wind" was a difficult read for me (Because its language was too hard for me in English), The Angel's Game was easier. I definitely liked the first one better, but I enjoyed this book. I found some parts were written better in the second book, and would have loved it more if only had the ending have written differently.
It was good to see how well the authors can describe his characters. Though I got used to the shy,good narrator from the first book, the author let us meet a completely different one in this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment