8/15/11

In My Mailbox (2)

Hey! I know I've not updated for long.. my life is killing me! I can't handle all the things I have to do- I started a course and I actually spend any minute of my time doing homework, I don't have any time left for writing:(
Anyway, I promise to update as soon as I can.. (:

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

My mailbox this week- 


My copy of Anna and The French Kiss arrived a couple of days ago. I've waited so long for it because I wanted the paperback and now it's here! Yay! (: 
And a signed copy of Iron Queen from Heidi (YA Bibliophile), who sent me the some swag too! Thank you, Heidi!

Well, I got this free ebook of The Girl in the Steel Corset. I really want to read this one.  

The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)

Not much, but these seem amazing books and I can't wait to start any of them. (Right after I read the other I've not yet.)

Have a great week! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment