Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying To Read
1. Red Glove by Holly Black.
2. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer.
3. The Golden Lili by Richelle Mead.
4. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa.
5. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare.
6. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl.
7. Reckoning by Lili St. Crow.
8. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater.
9. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini.
10. Where She Went by Gayle Forman.
About some I'm super excited, about other less. I wish I had time to write more about each one but I really can't, busy times! I hope I'll publish a review later this week or at least a post. Anyway, I wanted to participate in this one so that's what I've got.
What the books you're dying to read? I'd love to know! :D