9/27/11

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Want to Reread



I don't have ANY free time to blog.. but I'll be able to read tomorrow (We celebrate New Year in Israel tomorrow) so look out for reviews in the next week. Anyway, I had to do this post, so here I am.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
1. Harry Potter and.. everything. All the seven books. 
   I used to read them a lot of times when I was younger, but haven't had a chance to do it in the last 
   years. I think I haven't read any since the seventh came out in Hebrew. It's really a shame. 


Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)




2. Vampire Academy series.
    I absolutely love this series. It's funny, sad, dramatic and everything. If you haven't read it, do it as     soon as possible! I have to re-read it again. It's worth any second. 



Forgotten
3. Forgotten by Cat Patrick 
    This book is fantastic. It was great in the first time as I'm sure it'll be in the second one. 


Anna and the French Kiss4. Anna and The French Kiss 
    I laughed. I cried. I smirked. I loved it! Amazing book, I want to read it again and to feel everything  
    in the second time! (I hope review will be soon) 








The Truth about Forever5. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen  
    I've already re-read it. A day after the first reading.. and maybe one more time. It's one of my 
    favorites! I can't forget it. (I try, so I'll be surprised all over again.)


Before I Fall


6. Before I fall by Lauren Olivers 
    I've read it a while ago and I really want to
    re-read it. 






The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
    How can this one not be in my list? I need to collect all the books from my friends and to re-read them. It'll not be easy, every friend gave the book to someone else! That's what called spreading the love (;


The Host


8. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
    Can't forget how much I loved the book when I've read it. I need to do it again.


White Cat (Curse Workers, #1)9. White Cat by Holly Black 
    This one is going to come out in Hebrew in the next months.. Can't wait to read it again! It was excellent. 



Flame of Surrender10. Flame of Surrender by Rhiannon Paille
      Original fantasy book. I need to order it so I have the "real" book the next time I want to read 
      something really good!



Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)




11. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

    I listened to the audiobook and liked it, but I still want to read the book.
I'm not lucky enough, everytime I go to the library, it's already borrow. 


Oops, 11? Well, I might have more!
What do you thing about my list? Any book you'd like to recommend on based these book? 
I'd love to hear about yours! 
Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment