4/15/12

In My Mailbox (18)


Welcome to In My Mailbox! A weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. In these posts, bloggers can share which books they've received during the last week. 

I know it's almost Monday and I'm really behind in everything blog related. Of course I can come up with some excuses but in the end it'll not matter. Anyway, I have some exams this week, meaning I'm going to write some reviews only to avoid studying(;

A birthday present from my friend Noa (Check out her new blog here)


Shelter by Harlen Coben
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith 

And another book I got today:
The author, Sarah Kernochan, sent me this copy! It looks really good (;


Jane Was Here by Sarah Kernochan

Thank you, Sarah and Noa! (:
So, what's in your maibox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment